Get Same-Day Access to Delivery Documents
TRANSFLO Express® truck stop scanning by Pegasus TransTech provides fleets of all sizes same-day access to delivery documents. To expedite billing and payroll, drivers can submit paperwork electronically to carriers within seconds at a participating location.
TRANSFLO Express is the largest truck stop scanning network in North America, with locations at more than 1,200 truck stops including Pilot, Flying J, Love’s, Travel Centers of America and many independent locations.
- Speeds Cash Flow
- Easy To Use
- Same Day Access to Delivery Documents
- Saves Time & Money
- Faster Billing
- Ability to Pay Drivers Faster
HOW IT WORKS:
The entire process typically takes less than a minute.
- The driver hands trip documents to a trained cashier.
- The cashier scans the trip documents.
- The cashier prints a confirmation receipt, staples it to the trip documents and hands all of the paperwork back to the driver.
- The scanned trip documents are transmitted to Pegasus TransTech’s redundant data centers and delivered electronically to the carrier.
- The carrier receives the document via their preferred delivery method. Documents can be sent into an FTP directory or imaging system, they can be emailed or sent to a network printer.
- The documents are available immediately for billing and settlements.
- Driver retains originals until settlement is complete.
“We’ve met our two primary goals. We’ve improved cash flow by reducing DSO and we’ve improved the way we process driver payroll.”
Mike Gabbei, VP of IS Celadon